Saturday, December 1, 2018

Anvesha's Ballet Recital

Anvesha has been doing ballet ever since she was 3 years old and I can't help recall my old post, "Anvesha learns to dance". She has come a long way from a 3 year old ballerina to an almost 6 year old ballerina. Her dance movements are more refined now and she loves to do her courtsey in style at the end of each dance.

Yes, she still goes to learn ballet and tap from Miss Sue and she absolutely loves her. I like her too- very professional in her teaching approach and young girls are very fond of her.

Every year Miss Sue runs two ballet recitals- one at the end of school year around June and the other one is mid year around Nov- Dec which is called the nutcracker.

Yesterday was Anvesha's nutcracker performance. We were not sure if we will be around during the recital so I had pulled out Anvesha's name from the performance list. It was so kind of Mss Sue to add her back in the list at the last minute.



Anvesha performed on the tunes of "Spanish Chocolate" and it was such a delight watching her on stage. She looked more confident and her movements were more refined.



And here's  the video of her ballet earlier this year in June. She danced on "Let's have fun". I loved her costume. All the girls looked adorable, but my eyes were glued on my butterfly :) She looked so pretty in her pink ballet dress.




I hope to post more videos of her performances. Over the years it gives such joy to watch these videos. I am sure Anvesha would love to watch them too.

Love you sweetheart. You're the cutest ballerina in town. All the best for all your future performances.

Hugs, Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment