Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Happy Children's Day

 There are some things that we can't buy, one such thing is our childhood. 

Today is children's day, a special day for the kiddies. This day is set aside to celebrate and appreciate the children in this entire universe. Every child is different and unique in his own special way and deserves a special treatment.

A very happy Children's Day to my butterflies. I love the way you girls are growing up. You deserve a wonderful treatment because we as parents are so blessed to have you two in our lives.

ANVESHA means quest, discovery- quest for happiness and discovering happiness in an all entire new way. Happiness in seeing you happy :)
ANVIKA means powerful and complete- you made our family complete in every sense.

Seeing you two play together brings back old memories of my childhood. Both of you are so different yet so similar. The house is so annoyingly quiet when we don't hear your chitter chatter, laughter, cries and constant fights.

There are things you do or say that changes me as a person. These things may be small or forgetful to some, but mean a lot to me, like how Anvesha brings home a new rock every day from school and gives it to me saying, "Mamma this is a special rock that I got for you from school."  The way Anvika kisses me out of the blue and wants to keep giving me kisses for the next 10 minutes. All these little gestures make me feel so special and complete.



I might be biased here, but my girls are the most affectionate humans I have ever known. I am also afraid as the outside world is hard and so I want them to remember few things:

1. Be kind and generous
2. Love deeply and at the same time let yourself be loved too
3. Trust God and most importantly, trust your instincts
4. You are worthy of all the good things, so never ever settle for the second best.
5. NEVER EVER give up and don't be afraid to fight for your rights.
6. Never let the child in you go away.

Absolutely the most joyous time of anyone is without doubt their childhood, so never grow up. Keep the child in you alive. A smile of yours can show heaven on earth and the twinkle in your eyes can still us for ages.



It's Children's day today- YOUR day!! So have a hip-hop-happy time.




No comments:

Post a Comment