Saturday, January 28, 2017

Happy 4th Baby !!

My Dear Cutie Pie,

A very happy 4th birthday to you. Can't believe it's been 4 years already. You are the one who turned me into a mom and you are such a joy and full of life. "You're my favorite person in the world", is not something that you hear from me these days, ever since Anvika came into our lives. I have two gems and both are my favorite.  It's hard though, not to keep thinking about it.

You are the one who taught me what unlimited, unconditional love feels like, Even though you are not my ONLY child, or even my only girl, you will always be my first. You are the first one to make me forget myself. You are the first person I ever said, "I love you" to, to more than 10 times in a day.You are the first person whose temperature I took, whose nose I wiped, whose dirty diaper I changed and who ever vomited on me. With you I made my first time mom mistakes, like leaving the window open so that you accidentally fell off from the second floor :( Who knew you could push the mesh so hard that it could fall off? Thank you for not getting hurt.

While you are not my only child anymore, you will probably be the kid who knows what it's like to have my  undivided attention. This realization also gives me guilts, but then again Anvika, does have some advantages. I can't imagine that she can be bored or lonely for long- not with your unlimited songs, dance moves, gymnastics and many tricks :) She loves to watch you do that and you are an amazing big sister.

You were my first newborn, infant, toddler and preschooler. With you I have had many "firsts" and you're the one who continues to surprise me every day with your super gymnast skills :) So if you are feeling frustrated that I am holding your baby sister instead of playing hide and seek with you or when I am using stern words with you and not her ( she's a baby), or because I can't stop saying just how cute she is, you should know that there is more than enough love for both of you, because of the ever expanding place in my heart that you made.

You, You, You- you will ALWAYS be my first :)

A very Happy birthday to this awesome ballerina who is also an amazing big sister!!!

Hugs & Kisses, Mamma


2 comments:

  1. Dear Aanu wish you very happy and blessed birthday.You have given us time to wish it personally.Thanks.To avail this opportunity we are coming to you.I am missing that hide and seek with you which we used to play at your place.I still remember your brave gymnast acts ,great dance skill and very affectionate behaviour.May god bless you.
    Hugs and kisses from naanu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am luckiest naani to wish you your 4th happy birthday personally . I still remember when i took u in my arms when u came into this world.We missed you a lot after staying with you when you made our days with your sweet dialogues
    and play and skills. Reaching to bless you personally with your naanu and Anvesha Avantika to give u surprise.
    Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete