Sunday, November 30, 2014

"Mamma" !!!!!

 I have reached a new high as a mom. My girl, my sweet little girl, unmistakably said my name !!!! Never knew "Mamma" would sound so sweet, especially after hearing Anvesha say it. She used to say "ma-ma-ma-ma" quite often in the past. Though it may sound fun, but this was just another word to add in her growing vocabulary along with "ba-ba-ba", "da-da-da" and lots of other baby chitter chatter. I figured it would be a while before she says "Mamma" with any level of comprehension.

In the past couple of weeks, she'd been saying "Mamma" while pointing at me, as if she knew :) Still hesitating in my heart to believe it, I chose to ignore it at first. But then she said it again, and again and hugged me tight.  My heart was melting in puddles all over the floor and my eyes were filling in 32 yrs worth of Mamma in waiting tears. It sure is a magical moment which can only be experienced. I never thought my name would sound so sweet. I like it- I really really like it !!!!

This is one of my most precious mommyhood moments. Love you baby !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment